C'est notre équipe et la famille Nelsons, qui fait de Nelsons ce que c'est. Quand vous nous rejoignez, vous intégrez une entreprise dynamique à fort succès et leader dans son secteur, qui perpétue un héritage unique.Si vous partagez les valeurs de Nelsons et que vous souhaitez contribuer et faire partie du succès de Nelsons, alors rejoignez la famille! Trouvez nos offres d'emploi ci-dessous.
Département: National Accounts
Emplacement: Nelsons House
Pays: United Kingdom
Reporting to the UK Head of National Accounts the NAM - GC will be tasked with driving the full P&L management of the Grocery & Convenience channel, this incorporates existing accounts such as; Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons as well as a small portfolio of existing key convenience customers, there will also be a strong strategic emphasis on business development in convenience, to define a route to market and execute on the strategic plans.
The NAM - GC will work cross functionally with marketing, category, insights and Sales Force Excellence teams leading NPD and category initiatives for your customers. The NAM - GC will proactively manage the relationship between Nelsons and a portfolio of accounts to develop and manage the sales plan as well as executing plans driven by insights and category data.
The NAM-GC will strategically define the long term plans within Grocery & convenience and have a direct impact on the future success of this channel.
Sales and Business Planning
• Business Plan – to prepare and implement an annual business plan for each account, carrying out regular reviews to ensure key sales and marketing objectives are achieved
• Prepare a Joint Business Plan (JBP) in conjunction with the Key retailer & internal teams
• Identify short, medium and long term opportunities to develop and implement plans to maximise the sales opportunities
• Competitor Brands / Activity – using information from trade press and market visits keep abreast of competitor brands / products and counter as required
• Strategy and PlanningDevelop the portfolio strategy, in conjunction with the Head of National Accounts and fully deliver against the agreed plans
• Plan and implement strategies in accordance with business needs e.g. project implementation
• Collaborate with Group and UK category management and insights lead to deliver a longer term ambition of category captaincy within Grocery
• Forecast – prepare value and volume forecasts by products and update on a rolling monthly basis. Liaise with the Supply Chain Organisation (SCO) on specific requests and issues
• Implement and manage the appropriate trading terms and price changes within the company guidelines
• Range – develop the optimum range of new and core product distribution in accounts, ensuring NPD is listed and launched effectively
• Customer Meetings – maintain regular face-to-face meetings with Buying and Supply contacts. Organise and lead annual strategy meetings with key contacts
• Manage the agreed expenditure budgets for their customers and work closely with the marketing team to develop trade marketing activities
• Work with the UK Head of National Accounts on annual budgeting process
• Provide Customer P&L and ROI for each key activity in their accounts and gain approval from UK Head of National Accounts
• Engage internal stakeholders in the JBP process
• Work with the Customer Service team to resolve any complaints/issues.
• Work with Sales Support Executive to develop reporting on account EPOS weekly, identifying key areas for action and development
• Take ownership of sales reports and reviewing to make sure these are effective and meaningful
• Ideally educated to Degree Level
• English and Maths to GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
Skills / Experience
• Experience as a National Account Manager within the Grocery & Convenience sector, ideally within a Pharmacy, FMCG or Personal Care branded supplier business
• Experience of developing JBP’s essential
• Experience of collaborating with Shopper insights and category management teams highly desirable
• Experience in the discount channel would be beneficial
• Strong record of building and maintaining customer relationships
• Experience of setting, maintaining and achieving budgets both in turnover and in profit
• Experience of managing margins, customer profitability and sales targets
• Strong understanding of P&L’s
• Proven track record in Sales
• Classical sales training
• Ability to build and maintain good internal relationships
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Negotiation and account management skills
• IT literate, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Full, clean and valid driving licenceReporting to the UK Head of National Accounts the NAM - GC will be tasked with driving the full P&L management of the Grocery & Convenience channel, this incorporates existing accounts such as; Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons as well as a small portfolio of existing key convenience customers, there will also be a strong strategic emphasis on business development in convenience, to define a route to market and execute on the strategic plans.
Compagnie: Group Finance
Emplacement: Nelsons House
This role will assist the UK Controller, manage month, quarter and year-end procedures for all Nelsons UK companies as well as some foreign subsidiaries. This will involve preparing all tax (VAT, Corporation Tax, Intrastat etc) and statutory returns to ensure they are submitted accurately as required by the various authorities. Provide financial input and advice on adherence to group financial policies to other departments of Nelsons.
▪ Maintain Profit centres. The Financial Accountant is responsible for preparation of monthly reporting for the UK and Emerging markets (EM). The reporting includes P&L variance analysis to prior month and commentary.
▪ Month-end Assistance. Populate the group consolidated P&L to review level.
▪ Intercompany management. Monthly completion of intercompany invoices and subsequent reconciliation of all intercompany accounts. Ensure no balances remain on the intercompany accounts un-reconciled for more than 1 month. Once reconciled, ensure all company accountants agree the balances on a monthly basis as well as at the end of the financial year.
▪ Balance Sheet. Complete all UK balance sheet reconciliations to ensure that they are accurate, up to date and show “clean” balances across all the UK group companies. Work with the whole Finance team to ensure all issues and reconciling items are resolved and corrected within a month of occurring. Compile a monthly Group Balance Sheet for review.
▪ Statutory Audit. Prepare schedules and draft some of the UK annual Statutory accounts in accordance with Company Law and Standard Accounting Practice. To assist in the timely completion of the annual audit and year end reporting process.
▪ VAT. Responsible for completing all VAT returns accurately and on time for review e.g. Intrastat, European sales returns, UK VAT returns.
▪ UK Taxation. Assist in the completion of the Group UK Corporation tax schedules for review, ensuring relevant up to date legislation is followed. Ensure all payments are prepared and submitted on time for review. Deal promptly with any queries and ensure that tax regulations are followed. Keep up to date on relevant legislation.
▪ Government Information requests. Responsibility for completion and collation for all Government Information requests.
▪ Ad Hoc duties. To carry out any other reasonable management requested task
▪ Fixed asset register. To maintain the fixed asset register, and ensure CAPEX projects remain within budget
▪ Part qualified accountant
▪ Graduate calibre
▪ Minimum 3 years working within a Finance department.
▪ Self starter – able to operate with minimum supervision
▪ Excellent IT skills
▪ Strong interpersonal skills
▪ Inquisitive mind
▪ Thrive in a changing and growing environment
▪ Ability and desire to develop role and career
▪ SAP ExperienceAssist the UK Controller, manage month, quarter and year-end procedures for all Nelsons UK companies as well as some foreign subsidiaries. This will involve preparing all tax (VAT, Corporation Tax, Intrastat etc) and statutory returns to ensure they are submitted accurately as required by the various authorities. Provide financial input and advice on adherence to group financial policies to other departments of Nelsons.
Compagnie: Group Finance
Emplacement: Nelsons House
This role is responsible for preparation and management of monthly, quarterly and annual UK and Group consolidated reporting. The role leads the annual Group audit and works closely with controllers in Germany, Monaco and the USA. The role provides financial input and advice regarding group financial policies to both finance and non-finance departments, ensuring information is communicated in a clear and consistent manner.
• Deliver accurate UK and consolidated group management and statutory reporting within monthly/quarterly/annual deadlines
• Oversee month end procedures by reviewing; UK and Head office cost centres, Intercompany and Balance sheet reconciliations
• Implement and perform quarterly reviews of the regional balance sheet reconciliations
• Work closely with Group FC and Treasury officer to monitor and implement reporting of forex exposure and hedging
• Support the Group FC in maintaining and implementing Group accounting policies and procedures
• Plan and manage the annual audit of the Group statutory accounts under FRS 102 whilst liaising with the Controllers of the subsidiaries
• Management and completion of statutory returns; Corporation Tax, VAT, Intrastat and PAYE
• Support the Group FC on Group Tax matters including Transfer pricing and liaising with tax advisors where necessary
• Coaching and developing direct reports
• Payment approvals
• Support Group FC with Group Finance projects that may arise- for example entity rationalisation and restructuring
Qualifications and Experience
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA with relevant experience
Abilities and Skills
• Experience of producing group reporting and/or statutory accounts
• Audit background would be beneficial
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate financial information to stakeholders at all levels
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Commercial awareness
• Self – starter able to operate with minimum supervision
• Excellent IT skills, ideally SAP
• Team player who will ‘roll up their sleeves’ and get involved
• Adaptable and flexible approach
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Desire to learn and develop skills
The FP&A Analyst is a key member of the Group Finance team. Reporting to the Group Commercial FInance Manager, the FP&A Analyst will help to increase profitability by providing value added analysis insights on company performance Year to Date (YTD) and Year to Go (YTG).
Département: Quality Control
Compagnie: Supply Chain Organisation
Emplacement: Endeavour Way, Wimbledon
Participate as an active and flexible Quality department team member to provide a Quality Control service for the Supply Chain Organisation.
▪ Sample and test all incoming raw materials according to in-house specifications and methods of analysis.
▪ Sample and test all incoming packaging components according to approved in-house specifications.
▪ Test all finished products according to approved in-house specifications and methods of analysis including Spatone as required by the approved SOP.
▪ Microbiological testing of raw materials, bulk and finished products, including Spatone as required by the approved SOP.
▪ Environmental monitoring.
▪ Maintenance of microbiological and environmental records and supply of related reports as necessary.
▪ Microbiological method evaluation and validation.
▪ Ensure that all laboratory tasks performed are in keeping with Good Laboratory Practice and that production processes adhere to the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice.
▪ Carry out line checks on production activities and perform the relevant in-process checks, ensuring that such activities are in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice.
▪ Perform analyses, examinations or investigations as required on behalf of the Company.
▪ Supply written reports as necessary on request.
▪ Ensure all data is stored and entered in the correct file and that any test OOS are investigated via the OOS procedure.
▪ Ensure all required retained samples are kept and stored correctly.
▪ Contribute to the investigation of customer complaints as required.
▪ Ensure that all chemical and consumable supplies are maintained.
▪ Ensure that the laboratory is maintained in a clean and tidy condition, including the removal of laboratory waste.
▪ Liaise effectively with staff from other departments.
▪ Involvement in other QMS responsibilities as required as part of personal development.
Qualifications and Experience
Educated to degree level or above in a scientific subject
Abilities and Skills
▪ Experience in an analytical laboratory
▪ Ability to use work instructions and specifications for testing of products, raw materials and components
▪ A good appreciation of Good Laboratory Practice
▪ Strong report writing skills
▪ A good level of wet/bench chemistry skills
▪ Good attention to detail
▪ Practical and organised approach
▪ Experience or knowledge of HPLC and GC techniques
▪ Experience of working in a regulated laboratory environment
▪ Experienced in the use of pharmacopeia’s Experience or knowledge of TLC techniques
▪ Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP
▪ Experience of pharmaceutical production processes for tablets, liquids and creams
▪ Basic knowledge of microbiologyParticipation as an active and flexible Quality department team member to provide a Quality Control service for the Endeavour Supply Chain Organisation.
Compagnie: Group Finance
Emplacement: Nelsons House
To be jointly responsible for maintaining the Nelsons multicurrency AP ledgers. Ensure timely, accurate recording and processing of all invoicing and payment runs.
This position is offered on a part time basis (3 days per week).
▪ Creating and maintaining vendor masterdata.
▪ Timely processing of all invoices, matching to purchase orders (PO’s).
▪ Ensure non-PO invoices are properly authorised with correct nominal ledger coding before processed.
▪ Work closely with PO raisers, across the organisation, to ensure all invoices are promptly processed against PO’s which have been goods receipted. Constantly monitor SAP reports to ensure processing is up to date and vendor payments are made within due dates.
▪ Review and take ownership of aged vendor list to ensure queries are addressed and payment terms adhered to.
▪ Develop good working relationship with fellow accounts payable clerk to ensure no duplication of work and identify process efficiencies.
▪ Responsible for preparing all vendor payment runs in SAP and uploading to bank for approval.
▪ Investigate and correct any debit balances (eg overpayments) by liaising with other accounts staff and directly with vendor.
▪ To ensure that all documentation required by the auditors is available.
▪ GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics & English Language are essential
▪ Minimum 5 years experience working in an accounts department
▪ Intermediate knowledge of accounting packages – ideally SAP
▪ Good Excel experience – confident with vlookups and pivot tables.
▪ Organised and efficient, able to manage a large volume of invoices and payments.To be jointly responsible for for maintaining the Nelsons Multi currency AP ledgers. Ensure timely, accurate recording and processing of all invoicing and payment runs.
To work as part of a small team in the production of Spatone products. Work according to all necessary Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Hygiene and Health and Safety (H&S) requirements to ensure high quality products are produced in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPS) and regulatory requirements.
To accurately complete all required documentation as specified in the relevant SOP and undertake routine preventative checks and cleaning of production equipment, utensils and premises to ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
• To work as part of a team (or if necessary individually) in the production of Spatone products under the supervision of the Team Leader, working in accordance to the relevant SOP and Batch Production Documentation.
• To work in a safe manner with full regard for the Company’s GMP and H&S requirements following the relevant SOP.
• To undertake all reasonable training requirements in order to safely and effectively work in the Production department.
• To accurately complete all necessary production documentation and system based forms, including logs, in a timely manner and to maintain and file records as required by the relevant SOP.
• To ensure that the production area, utensils and equipment are maintained to the required standard of operation and cleanliness and to maintain a high standard of overall housekeeping.
• To assist as necessary with production equipment line changeovers
• To work with other team members and team leaders to ensure and improve production efficiency and maintenance of quality standards
• To comply with all relevant personal hygiene SOP requirements.
• To undertake any other reasonable task requested by company management
• To complete any end user inputs into the ERP system
• Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment, ideally to a GMP standard
• Basic IT Skills(Microsoft Office)
• Ability to learn ERP end user functions.
• Current and valid driving licence
• Current and valid counterbalance forklift truck licence
• Water Industry Process Operator Certificate
• GMP Training
• Mechanical ability
• Experience in end user on an ERP system
• Ability to work shifts
• Flexible approach to work and tasks
• Confident with the ability to communicate effectively
• Self starter who uses own initiative
• Team player with approachable disposition
• Keen to learn and develop skillsTo work as part of a small team in the production of Spatone products. Work according to all necessary Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Hygiene and Health and Safety (H&S) requirements to ensure high quality products are produced in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPS) and regulatory requirements.
Département: UK Marketing
Emplacement: Nelsons House
To be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategies for the selected brands in the UK.
▪ Develop and implement the local brand strategy and the UK annual marketing plans to deliver P&L targets (including sales and profit).
▪ Develop and implement effective communication strategy and consumer communication plans, including OOH, digital and social media campaigns driving reach and brand advocacy.
▪ Liaise with media, creative and brand activation agencies to brief, agree and implement the communication campaigns.
▪ Liaise with the internal PR and digital team to make sure all of their activities are amplified in line with the brand strategy (requires close cooperation with UK press office manager, digital manager and social media executive/community manager).
▪ Work closely with the sales team to develop customer specific activities and investment plans to amplify and support consumer marketing plans. Manage and track both consumer and the shopper marketing budget.
▪ Collaborate closely with the Sales team to gain an understanding of the key objectives & challenges by account. Use this knowledge to make recommendations for promotional activity, product range and account support.
▪ Collaborate closely with the UK sales team on development and implementation of in-store campaigns to increase brand’s visibility in-store (development of proposal for merchandising solutions and POS materials).
▪ Collaborate closely with the UK sales team and central Educational team on development of educational materials for pharmacy channel and training materials for retail partners and internal/external sales force.
▪ Develop actionable consumer insights based on the available and new consumer data, suggest new consumer research to further deepen the understanding of the consumer / shopper and implement with the external research agencies.
▪ Work closely with Regulatory Affairs department to ensure all communication is compelling to the consumer whilst also meeting regulatory requirements.
▪ Utilise market (IRI, Nielsen, Boots AdCard) and EPOS data to monitor the brand performance including the mix/cannibalisation within the portfolio, and track initiative results
▪ NPDs – Provide UK specific input to innovation pipeline led by the global team. Develop a compelling business case and launch plans for new products, align the business objectives with the key stakeholders, develop and implement launch plans.
▪ Manage all artwork and portfolio changes (EPDs).
This role would be suitable for someone who has previously worked in a hands-on marketing role in the brand activation - local marketing position. We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude, who will be passionate about the brands she/he will be responsible for, and be proactively driving their agenda.
Degree or equivalent marketing qualification, or proven track record of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills
▪ Previous experience in brand management of consumer products for 5+years from FMCG or OTC/Healthcare sectors
▪ Experience of executing brand strategies, development and implementation of the annual brand plan. Full management of the annual marketing budget.
▪ P&L management
▪ Project management
▪ Experience in managing creative and media agencies
▪ Working knowledge of the UK retail environment
▪ Experience of delivering in-store campaigns with major UK retailers that drove uplifts in sales
▪ Passion for digital marketing and KPIs
▪ Ability to analyse data and present results
▪ I.T. literate in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
▪ Result driven, passionate and resilient to overcome obstacles
▪ Team player with strong communication skills both written and verbal
▪ Proactive with positive attitude
▪ Ability to prioritise and organise own workload – ability to handle multiple priorities
▪ Enterpreneriual spirit, comfortable with ambiguity
▪ Previous experience of working with regulated (licenced) products
▪ Previous experience from Shopper Marketing or Trade Marketing roleTo be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategies for the selected brands in the UK.
Nous avons parcouru un long chemin depuis que cette pharmacie Victorienne a commencé à faire du commerce ouvert, et Nelsons est aujourd'hui l'un des plus importants fabricants de produits de santé naturels en Europe.
Nelsons est une entreprise dont nous sommes extrêmement fiers. Lorsque vous êtes fier de votre lieu de travail, le travail devient facile.